Maximise your presence, branding and marketingwith the prestigious annual School Travel Awards
Become a partner for our 2018/ 19 reader awards
The School Travel Awards is an inspirational initiative, culminating in the most important annual event of its kind, organised and promoted through School Travel Organiser magazine and the schooltravelorganiser.com website.
Teachers and school trip organisers vote for what they consider the best companies, attractions and destinations, based on their experiences. Schools also enter their own trips for a special award and the School Trip Champion accolade shines a spotlight on the special people who really embrace learning outside the classroom
Expose your brand to our readers and associate yourselves with the number one awards in the market.
Take a look at the video highlights of the 2017/ 18 School Travel Awards
As a partner you get all this:
- Free table for 8 persons at the prestigious Awards luncheon on 16th November 2018 taking place at the Royal Garden Hotel, London.
- Your logo in every edition of School Travel Organiser – from February 2018 through to January 2019.
- Logo included in a range of e-marketing promoting the event and asking readers to vote and enter.
- Logo on voting form.
- Free page advert and full branding with logo in the Awards Brochure sent out with School Travel Organiser magazine and published online.
- 11-month’s coverage online in the Awards e-brochure.
- Logo in Awards lunch menu.
- You, as a presenting partner of a category, will announce the winner and present the trophy and framed certificate on stage during the luncheon together with our VIP celebrity guest.
- Logo included on the video screen at the lunch during rolling credits and when your individual category is announced.
- Your category announced from the stage by the presenter.
- Inclusion in School Travel Organiser photo review following the Awards lunch, pictured with the winner of the category you have supported.
- Inclusion in the website photo gallery which goes online shortly after the Awards ceremony.
An interview with Special guest and Awards host, newscaster Fiona Bruce
School Travel Organiser editor, Keeley Rodgers gives her view on the ST Awards
The most important annual event of its kind
The School Travel Awards and its annual luncheon is the most important annual initiative of its kind and at only £5,500.00 + VAT it is, without doubt, the most prestigious and cost effective branding promotion with regular frequency you can obtain.
Over the period you will have exposure to thousands of high spending schools through the magazine plus many more visiting the online School Travel Organiser e-magazine edition, its website and through the fortnightly e-newsletter.
School Travel Awards 2018/ 19 Categories
- Best Heritage Venue
- Best Sporting Venue
- Best Theatre Production for Schools
- Best UK Destination or Attraction
- Best International Destination or Attraction
- Best Ski Resort
- Best Museum Visit
- Best Food & Learning Experience
- Best Adventure Experience
- Best Venue for Science Learning
- Best Venue for Maths Learning
- Best Venue for English Learning
- Best Venue for History Learning
- Best School Tour Operator
- Best Residential Experience
- ‘My Best School Trip’ Award
- School Trip Champion Award
Tickets to the 2018/19 School Travel Awards luncheon and ceremony will be available to order soon.
When: Thursday 8th November 2018
Where: Royal Garden Hotel, Kensington, London